Saturday and Sunday was spent hacking on several interesting things, including some cleanup of Twisted’s treatment of addresses, a few minor boring error handling edge-case fixes, and most importantly IMAGINATION!
We finished porting the NewReality parser to Imagination’s object relation system. We finished porting the NewReality action system to Imagination’s object relation system. Sweet, sweet tests for both. Telnet wiring and imagination.tac code updated so a server can actually be started and logged into. radix, dash, glyph and I all worked on this to varying degrees. dash’s plans are to start porting some of the old concepts to the new system. I think I am going to continue hacking on some tests and then try and get some movement actions working.
And we still have two full days of sprinting!